Easily capture the action with the Nikon D3100 DSLR that other cameras miss with a fast start up time, split-second shutter release, 3 frames per second shooting and 11-point autofocus. You can select from 6 Automatic Exposure Scene Modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close-up or Night Portrait for stunning results in otherwise challenging conditions. Active D-Lighting restores picture-enhancing detail in shadows and highlights.
The Nikon D3100 DSLR Camera is available on Amazon at over 15% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Here are some great features of the Nikon D3100 DSLR:
- 14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor; 3-inch monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture
- Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization lens
- Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time autofocus and sound
- Easy-To-Use Nikon Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance
- Capture images to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
This camera has 14.2 mega pixels which captures crystal clear images. It has 1080p video and records outstanding quality even in low light. It is small and lightweight yet easy to grip and the price is excellent.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Nikon D3100:
This is an amazing deal! This camera is the must have camera of the year. Seriously, you won’t regret buying this camera. For the cost of this camera, I don’t think you can get anything better. The low light performance is off the charts. As a wedding photographer I regularly shoot with Nikon’s high end professional equipment and I was amazed how close this camera is to a pro camera.