Canon’s new EOS Rebel T1i is packed with features, both refined and new. Canon’s CMOS sensor captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range and offers the most pixels in its class. With the EOS Rebel T1i, analog to digital signal conversion is executed by a 14-bit processor, which generates digital data with incredibly smooth tones.
The EOS Rebel T1i Camera is available on Amazon at over 15% off retail price! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Here are some great features of the EOS Rebel T1i:
- New 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Includes Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
- Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution; HDMI output
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD; Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video
- Capture images and video to SD/SDHC memory cards
This is a great camera for amateurs. I’ve owned mine now for 6 months and it’s still working great. This is the top of the line for Canon’s entry level SLRs. I would highly recommend this camera if you’re looking at upgrading from a compact camera.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Nikon EOS Rebel T1i:
As someone who has been shooting Canon EOS cameras since the 1980’s I can safely say without a doubt that the Canon T1i is easily the most advanced camera under $1000. I showed this camera to my Nikon and Pentax friends and they were in awe of not only its picture quality but also the features.